Welcome to our 2015 application process
For those of you who have been before please note the following changes for 2015. These changes have been brought in to ease congestion on the Quayside and enhance the quality of the event for participants and visitors.
- There will be one large food hall which means fewer pitches but less competition
- The food hall will open until 8.00pm on Saturday with a reduced entry fee for “late night shoppers”
- Opportunity for “budget” 2m pitches to suit small producers
- Alcohol traders will be limited this year and restricted to Quayside South
- No draught beer, lager or cider will be permitted
- More choice of pitch prices
- As pitch numbers are more limited, even more attention will be given to the quality of the product and the appearance of the stand/trailer
PLEASE REGISTER BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM HERE
PLEASE SUBMIT NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 26th JUNE
If you wish to have a larger presence at the Feast then please contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
Cliciwch yma i lawr lwytho ffurflen archebu ddwyieithog ar ffurf pdf
Click here to download pdf of bilingual booking form